A Bed Of Tissues - Poem by Scarlet .....
I lay here
My nose is red
by my side
I cried untill
I could no
my eyes are
unto my soul
The well alone
is full to night
a tissue by
Comments about A Bed Of Tissues by Scarlet .....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl