Animal Spirits - Poem by Naveed Akram
They love all the secrets of animal spirits,
Launching a missile at them, like a bullet or three.
Afresh the missiles flow at a second quarry,
These project a dangerous blow to the spirit inside.
My question is simple to these beasts of menace:
Why do we hate each other a lot, like a good return is given?
This income is small, it smelt of hard work,
And the animals are attacking us, just attacking us!
They love these invisible thoughts of life,
The thoughts that matter to hunters and hunted.
Comments about Animal Spirits by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl