Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Another Day - Poem by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
The Sound of Silence is broken anew
By the Song of Birds in the morning dew.
Whilst the hubbub of voices can be heard
Amongst the Roar or Traffic on streets below,
As the city awakes for another day,
And children again come out to play.
Life continues for us all,
We know not what on this day will befall
As we get on with our daily tasks,
Thankful that yesterday was not our last
Day upon Earth to behold the joys
Of new events that will happen for Girls and Boys.
Copyright (c) Yisroel Yonatan Goldman - 7 September 2005
Comments about Another Day by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl