Edward Kofi Louis
Appearances - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Appearances, appears, ran, sea, pans, sear, ear, pace, aces, era, pens, peace;
The wealth of the land is now exposed to us!
But only few are controlling it and majority do suffer.
Appearances, pears, peers, an, as, rapes, raps, reaps, peas, cans, near, races;
The wealth of the land is controlled by only few people and,
Majority suffers in the name of practicing democracy.
Comments about Appearances by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda