Ardent Zeal - Poem by Aram Stefanian
How come my love gone out the window?
I know the score, however feel dejected.
My soul is jailed, lacking in straight low.
A lethal dose of woe into my veins injected.
Lying in a long wait for the utter rapture,
My smeared heart went to sleep it off.
I get another sneaking look into the future.
Beats me how to avoid the same silly goof.
I'm sure I don't have no ace up my sleeve:
I'm open for a new love that might heal.
Over the former loss I'm not gonna grieve.
All I'll need is to hold in reserve the ardent zeal.
Comments about Ardent Zeal by Aram Stefanian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl