Bijay Kant Dubey
Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought? - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
Are the girls for to be sold to the bars,
Hotels and restaurants,
Lodges and resorts?
Are the girls sold and bought for
Selling their bodies,
To be drawn into the sex racket?
Comments about Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought? by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl