Arms To Use - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Men fight for food and mate,
And fight to choose the better.
They lay down laws and obey.
Mighty violates; Clever deviates.
Else, what’s the use of might and wits?
Comments about Arms To Use by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl