Arrival Is Sweet. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A birth is welcome with sweetness.
A death is irksome with bitterness.
Any friendship at its birth is sweet
And turns sore when it meets its death.
A failure of harvest leads not
To abandoning sowing, however.
Comments about Arrival Is Sweet. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl