Aruna - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I have been destined
To love feminine voice,
That too female voices
And in spite of this fact
If I had fallen in love
With her masculine voice
Far more than any female’s
It is because she is majestic
In her pose and vibration.
[Aruna, the singer]
Comments about Aruna by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl