Edward Kofi Louis
As In The Beginning - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The earth and the heavens will go through cleansing after the nuclear war! !
And things will be as in the beginning with the muse of sincere love from the Creator;
For, the beastly system will then be destroyed.
Comments about As In The Beginning by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl