Lawrence S. Pertillar
As These Days We Live Speed Forward - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
To intentionally incense...
Make even less common sense,
As these days we live speed forward!
And the wickedness spewed from your lips,
Has become more obvious.
And the support you once enjoyed from this...
Brings upon disgust from those who inisist you be dismissed.
Comments about As These Days We Live Speed Forward by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl