Edward Kofi Louis
Asuobonteng - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The creation of the world,
The creation of man,
The creation of woman from man,
But you are storing up wrath for yourselves according to your stubborn and impatient minds! !
Inventers of evil things,
But with persistence patient with the muse of my mind!
And like joy in the land of peace;
Because, the doers of the Law are righteous as compared to those who break the Law! !
I am Asuobonteng from a land far away from you,
But it is time for us to put the world into a better shape than,
The very negative things going on now;
For, we were all created by the Creator for a purpose!
And, we need to take care of the earth than destroying it.
Comments about Asuobonteng by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl