Edward Kofi Louis
At Home 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
With a lot of work to do;
Putting things together,
Known to contribute to the beauty of my abode.
Art and love;
My world is very safe for you,
Following like a river of joy!
Comments about At Home 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda