Edward Kofi Louis
Attitude, Vicissitude! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Real education teaches the hearts and the minds for righteous works.
Reach out to the people with the love of your heart and,
Live in peace with your neighbours;
For, real education is more than Books and Degrees.
Guide and keep the systems of life with the truth;
And, live with the works of peace.
Comments about Attitude, Vicissitude! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl