~autumn Last Remembered~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
See this burning season
glowing all around,
With tints of fallen yesterdays
a'pile upon the ground.
Grown cold from last remembered
Summer dies without a sound...
Show a hint of evening
sets a paler shade of light,
Slowly ever-fading into deepest night.
All golden, cool surrounding
and flush with crimson tides,
Swelled in full aroma
as fall alas now rides.
Comments about ~autumn Last Remembered~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda