Poet of the River
Awake In My Sleep(Sad) - Poem by Poet of the River
In my bed I toss and turn.
My breathing is raged and coming fast.
In my chest a constant steady burn.
My mind is trapped in the past.
The pain is a lesson for me to learn.
But how much longer dose it have to last?
Comments about Awake In My Sleep(Sad) by Poet of the River
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl