Awakening - Poem by Deepti Agarwal
What awakes, when I pass that lane...
a memory so dear so familiar.
The warmth of that hand,
two bodies lying in the sand,
Love in the eye
which always made me shy!
What awakes, when I pass that tree...
which helped me from secrets free.
words that meant 'They understand'-
who have seen me cry in pain.
The fragrance of those blooms
took away all my gloom! !
What awakes when I revisits my heart
happy and sad memories tear me apart
Ghosts of the past
are all gone at last
now the world is better
&, thats all that matters! ! !
Comments about Awakening by Deepti Agarwal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl