Edward Kofi Louis
Ayyappa - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Adventure of love and life,
Yes! ! With the muse of the truth;
Yearning always for righteous works! ! !
Able to share and care for others without racism;
Presenting the works of the truth to the World,
Passion and compassion along the line,
According to servitude and attitude along the line.
Comments about Ayyappa by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl