Edward Kofi Louis
B. A. R. A. C. K. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Bring your love to me,
Arranged with the muse of the truth;
Reaching out to my heart!
All in the light of my joy;
Coming to me with your positive mind,
Knowledge with the muse of righteous laws.
Comments about B. A. R. A. C. K. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda