Barry A. Lanier
Bwe Only Watch - Poem by Barry A. Lanier
An outline of distant mountains,
Desperately clawing, heavenly blue skies.
Yet from valleys of hope,
Shivering, we only watch.
Comments about Bwe Only Watch by Barry A. Lanier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda