Barrier - Poem by ANJANDEV ROY
I found the powerful barrier in front of me,
Everyone believed it was impossible to overcome,
But I was reluctant to give up
With my optimistic soul.
That night I saw in my greatest vision that
The strongest obstacle yielded in front of my
Infinite mental strength and courage,
I jumped in an ecstasy
And found myself as a true winner.
Comments about Barrier by ANJANDEV ROY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl