Barry Van Allen
Baseball - Poem by Barry Van Allen
You play first base, I'll play second,
I will leave it up to you - - -
Between shortstop and third - - -
one way or the other,
at least we all agree on that.
Left and center, figure it out - - -
right is the wrong field - - - until the game is on the line!
And then, there is the batting order !
Comments about Baseball by Barry Van Allen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda