Battle For Life - Poem by Roland Cho
Like the lion, we want to be,
Holding everyone suspect,
And thinking its flesh is fresh.
Like the ant, we work seriously and quickly,
Knowing not where we go, or what we do,
But holding to our destination.
Like the snake we slide,
Fearless to go into any hole.
After all, if life ends in a hole,
That’s the way it was meant to be!
Comments about Battle For Life by Roland Cho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl