Inaudible Shouts - Poem by Roland Cho
Were it just for friendship, I would understand.
Because, it can start and end with or no jingles!
Were it just because you are a beauty, and I, a male,
I would think it is why I need you!
Were it because I need to feel; feel like a man whom I am,
Then any woman can fill and make feel.
But, it is for something deep down,
Beyond my senses, but along my sentiments.
This kind of feeling is what I can’t say,
But I know it is what I want to save.
Saying that it is difficult is making no point.
Waving the difficulties is getting the point.
Comments about Inaudible Shouts by Roland Cho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl