Edward Kofi Louis
Bayala - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Bright light! !
Alright with the truth;
Yesterday is gone too soon with the wind,
Adventures of love and life today!
Lines of righteous morals,
Accepting all mankind without racism.
Comments about Bayala by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye