Be Logical - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
To bear the mighty is not tolerance.
Fearing to strike is not patience.
Helplessness is not greedless ness.
Being a part of a culprit is not loyalty.
Crushing the weak is not bravery.
Subscribing to criminals is not royalty.
Impotence is not chastity.
Comments about Be Logical by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl