Be Wiser - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Don’t be ashamed to own
That you are wrong
When you are wrong.
In doing so you mean
You are wiser than you were.
In doing so you tell
you are higher than you are.
Comments about Be Wiser by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda