Be With Stuff - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A pleasant face, a sturdy body,
A sweet voce, a graceful walk,
The composure, the rhythmic steps,
A sense of cleanliness, some talents in arts,
The mannerism, the intelligence,
A sense for fidelity and loyalty-
Can’t you try to possess the above
Or as much you can, to stay wanted?
Comments about Be With Stuff by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl