JAMES T. ADAIR
Beautiful - Poem by JAMES T. ADAIR
Both inner and outer may be beautiful
The truth is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Something discarded by one may be seen or felt as beautiful by another
It may be a person or thing that touches one's heart
It may be a fleeting glimpse of something....
It may be part imagined or dreamed...but it will touch you
If so, it is 'truth' to you regardless
It will have forever touched and affected your heart as 'beautiful'
Always you will recall that love stirred inside of you
Comments about Beautiful by JAMES T. ADAIR
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda