Beautiful Little Stranger - Poem by Anoop Lokkur
As I walked down the steps,
my eyes caught your innocence.
The moisture on your lips
inviting to be kissed.
Your firm suple breast
could not make me rest;
And as you walked towards me
all I wanted was us to be alone.
As I see you bid farewell,
I wish to see you again.
But in my mind you shall remain forever
as my beautiful little stranger
Comments about Beautiful Little Stranger by Anoop Lokkur
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda