Before And After - Poem by Pallab Chaudhury
I was one half, you- the other.
When you've come
I became a complete man
And looked at the world
With head held high.
But when you've left
At your will
You left me destitute.
(Dated: 21-04-2018) .
Comments about Before And After by Pallab Chaudhury
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda