Before I Sail - Poem by THEODOROS MANTAS
O my love O angel of my heart
I need your affection and kindness
before I sail far to the ocean's land
where there is no place safe from all harm.
O greatest blessing of my life
sing for me a song from your pure soul
where birds fly and flowers dance
and days are filled with happiness and sun.
O beautiful moon of my starry night
shine through the window of my sight
so as to have peace in mind
as long as I can't see your lovely smile.
O my colorful butterfly please
talk to me in my dreams every night
pave my way with your fly
and don't let me alone because I will die.
Comments about Before I Sail by THEODOROS MANTAS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl