Far Away - Poem by THEODOROS MANTAS
It is the ocean where I live.
It is the sky what I breathe.
I like the sun, I enjoy the rain
and sometimes I walk into
the desert of pain.
But what makes me feel nice
and to think that everything is ok
It is when I kiss your lips
and travel with you in our
colourful, happy, eternal dreams
Comments about Far Away by THEODOROS MANTAS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl