The Reason Of Our Cry - Poem by THEODOROS MANTAS
It is a heavy shade where we live.
It is a shiny day in which we believe.
It is a pure heart that we seek.
It is a tear of our soul that makes us feel.
It is a remote bright star what we are.
And since we are just a whisper
of the universe's eternal light
we must pass through the evil's dark side
so as to reach the kernel
of the reason of our cry.
Comments about The Reason Of Our Cry by THEODOROS MANTAS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl