Charming...Eyes - Poem by THEODOROS MANTAS
One night while I was walking
alone in deep silence, I looked up to the sky'
and I saw the moon falling dawn! !
O I thought... what a disaster
But fortunately a thick cloud
stretched its hands and saved it.
But it couldn't hold it for long
so it placed it in your blue eyes.
And from that moment on
I have been a servant of your brilliant... lies! !
As for the moon... it never falls down
but I love its charm as much as I love
the uncharted ocean of your eyes.
And for the time being...
I am trying to keep ahead of that cloud.
Comments about Charming...Eyes by THEODOROS MANTAS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda