Edward Kofi Louis
Before You 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Before you with my works,
Before you with my mind,
Before you with my words,
Dwell with me whenever it pleases you;
Male and female servants,
Of the world! !
Seeing the romance of nature around us today.
Comments about Before You 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda