Being A Teen Sucks - Poem by lilly mandrell
Im kinda scared...
I dont know what to think.
I though I liked him...
And hes so nice...
But I cant talk.
I never know what to say.
And I just feel dumb.
And now there is some one else
Some one kind of new...
That I can talk to.
But hes so much like me
Its kind of scary
How much were alike.
And now I dont know what to do.
The guy who I can share my secrets with
Or the one that I though I loved?
Comments about Being A Teen Sucks by lilly mandrell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl