Being Mother Is A Boon. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
To be a mother is a woman’s pride.
The child being a son, her pride doubles.
If the child goes unmanageable,
Her pride will grow triples; she would chuckle.
Comments about Being Mother Is A Boon. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl