Belong To Some - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The sea is made of drops;
The hill is made of grains;
The tree is made of cells;
The life is of moments.
Collectively they stay;
Selectively they move.
Cohesiveness gives strength.
Inter-space gives comfort.
Comments about Belong To Some by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl