Belongingness - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Corruption begins where belongingness ends.
Corruption is directly in proportion
To the strangeness that is existing.
People lost the sense of belonging.
No more belonging to kith and kin,
Not to say about the rest of the place.
Belongingness rests still with one's heirs,
With whom no corruption is envisaged.
Selfishness overpowers belongingness.
The end by any means commands respect.
Greediness overpowers shamefulness.
The end with any stigma assumes respect.
It is time that the vehicle was reset.
Value brotherliness more than money.
Money without man cannot rescue you.
The sense of belonging must shield you.
Comments about Belongingness by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl