Margarita CortesBorrero Poems
- Never If by any chance you remember me: my embrace, my ...
- Wanting You Hoping, just hoping for a moment. Don't you ...
- With Love Be with me in day Be with me tonight
- Moving On Why do we pretend neither of us hurts? All this...
- My Loving Ways Know it in my smile See it in my eyes
- It's Over As if life depended on it I'm swaying back and ...
- The Other Side In the darkness I searched, only to be ...
Born in Ponce, Puerto Rico and moved to Massachusetts at an early age of 8. I didn't learn to speak English until I was a teenager and even then it was pretty awful. I was riddled with anxiety due to being in a foreign place where I didn't speak the language and that is when I started writing. What started as emotions and feelings, later turned into poetry. I would go to my journal and write ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Margarita CortesBorrero
If by any chance you remember me:
The love we made,
The smell of my skin,
The secrets we shared,
The way we held hands,
Then know this;
It was all but a dream!
For you were too blind,
I just too young,
You were just greedy,
And I of course needy.
Needy for something that could never be!
In my mind I would think of how it should, In reality I was shown that it never could!
But most importantly...
In my heart I knew that it just simply put, Never Would Be!
Copyright © Margarita ...