ivor or ivor.e hogg
Beyond Price For M Lady Catrina - Poem by ivor or ivor.e hogg
I find delight in simple things.
I do not yearn for luxuries,
A tiny gift lends my heart wings
Because he’s chosen it for me
We are not rich but have enough
to pay for our necessities.
I do not need expensive stuff.
A token’s always sure to please
He is my man and does his best
To ensure he fulfils my needs
Though other folks are not impressed.
I have no doubt that he succeeds.
What others think irrelevant
He is my man and I’m content.
http: // blog.myspace.com/poeticpiers
Comments about Beyond Price For M Lady Catrina by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl