Bird Flu - Poem by Nadalia Bagratuni
As the flu flies
What foolish things can we do
To stop people from getting the flu?
Stop what we are doing
That would be our death
Imagine not going to work
Play and rest?
The flu is something
That affects so many others
It is not supposed to come here
And if it does,
I have a suggestion,
Why don't we get a hunting for a cure,
And send it to South Texas
With our Vice President
And let him take a shot at the cure!
Comments about Bird Flu by Nadalia Bagratuni
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl