Eva Lorennij Lemari
Blame....Drugs - Poem by Eva Lorennij Lemari
I dont blame you for being lame.
But, i blame you for switching lanes.
How could you play your games.
When i thought i had no pain to gain.
Now you bringing shame.
Addicted to sniff'n MARYJANE.
How could you not stand the pain.
When its blood shot up to your veins.
Comments about Blame....Drugs by Eva Lorennij Lemari
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl