Eva Lorennij Lemari
Reminiscing Times - Poem by Eva Lorennij Lemari
Sitting down reminiscing the time.
When our life's use to be defined as to.
Searching pipes and running from crimes.
When childrens stare you could hardly bare.
Why is it not fair?
That we don't help for care?
Another day by, mother not knowing why?
Her child got shot by the FBI.
Puff, Puff high in the hood.
A child going thru another day with no food.
Girls showing of their legs.
to get paid, while getting laid.
Now she beggs and prays.
Not to have AIDS.
Comments about Reminiscing Times by Eva Lorennij Lemari
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl