Eva Lorennij Lemari
Lovers-Haters - Poem by Eva Lorennij Lemari
you said, that you're in love.
Above all other loves.
Suddenly it turned into lust that, went back into dust.
you said, you guys are friends but really you guys are benched.
He said, he loved you and would never replace you.
And would marry you, carry you
But instead he burried you.
Now that it's seperate
He becomes desperate.
He walks and talks.
But really he falls and crawls.
He said, he hates you, regrets you.
And I said, i will hate him, and forget him.
Comments about Lovers-Haters by Eva Lorennij Lemari
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl