Eva Lorennij Lemari
Peeling Feelings? - Poem by Eva Lorennij Lemari
Do you like to peel my feelings?
That makes the heart go bleeding?
To make the heart stop beating?
And causin the brain to start freezing?
How am i suppose to start seeing?
When my eyes are tear'n.
With bleeding feelings?
Comments about Peeling Feelings? by Eva Lorennij Lemari
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl