Eva Lorennij Lemari
Date - Poem by Eva Lorennij Lemari
I got a date!
but, hes an hour and a half late.
That makes me not wanting to wait.
I'm sitting at the table with my hands over my plate.
Thinking what kind of dessert i should make.
The phonerang, it was my date.
Saying, he can't make it to our date.
Because, his boss made him stay late.
Next day, found out that he was mateing with his boss.
That cost him to stay late, that cost to loose a date.
Next day, he called to apologize to say he was a bad date.
But, i was in his house making out with his best roomate.
Comments about Date by Eva Lorennij Lemari
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl