Bleed For Me - Poem by Aram Stefanian
Is there anybody to bleed for me?
Second chance is farher than it seems to be.
Getting back to the passed mistakes
When the meaning was not clear.
Mixed emotions made your
Embarrassment turn into everyday fear.
Growing up was more painful
For a confused adolescent
Like I used to be
Than getting older which is for mortals,
And there's no escape from perishing
In this life full of false values
Temporarily granted to you and me.
Bored and unhappy we are to meet
Our coming destiny.
The countdown is tricking us
For waiting for the final agony.
Comments about Bleed For Me by Aram Stefanian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl