Blind - Poem by Christopher Montalvo
Through the fog are dreams that can be foreseen,
but as soon as they're within reach,
They quickly disappear.
Into the fog, people walk about,
Searching and looking before it occurred,
Waiting for the inevitable blackout,
that hindered them from being heard.
The flashing lights led a path through the darkness,
The true way to eternal guidance.
That facade that which I thought was a god,
Led me astray, shattered my faith, and left me to fend for myself
Until the end of time.
Comments about Blind by Christopher Montalvo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda